Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Second Wedding Day

As stated in the title, this is the second Wedding that I've attended here in Saudi Arabia which I am the Official Photographer, with my not so high end yet very good companion Mr. D5000 (A Nikon Camera). The venue was poor in lighting, so even I'm using Mr. Eugene Dondoyano's SB-700 speed light, still I was force to maximized my ISO setting to 1600 (Thanks to God, the shots are somehow fine). Anyways it's Mark and Karla's Nuptial last January 19, 2012.

Start of New Light

You May Now "Kiss" The Bride

I Will Carry Your Burdens


I Will Carry Your Burdens Too

Official Advisers

(The Pastor and His Happy Babies)

Chikitings

BFF's

The Cast and Crew

Ladies and Gentle Guy

Binibining Pilipinas

Yours Truly (Camera Test)

The Mob

No comments:

Post a Comment